Monday, August 4, 2008

With a little help from my friends. . .

What do I do when my love is away?
(Does it worry you to be alone?)
How do I feel by the end of the day?

(Are you sad because you're on your own?)

No, I get by with a little help from my friends

Mm, I get high with a little help from my friends

Yeah, I'm gonna to try with a little help from my friends

A little help from my friends


I couldn't sleep a wink last night so I headed to L and M's place at the crack of dawn, when I know they'd be waking up for work. Insomnia comes knocking fairly often for me and when it does I usually end up knocking on their door at such an ungodly hour. Today, we only had time to grab a quick fast food breakfast before my roommate, I, called to invite me to the beach with "an old friend of mine." "My friend" turned out to just be some stoner with a warped memory but he smoked us out with some nice stuff and even brought an extra boogie board for me. :)

The high took over my mind as my body crashed into waist-deep waves that I coasted happily on without a care. I could hear the ocean with electronic intensity; it was as if someone turned the ocean volume up and made everything else sound distant and tinny. The clouds, at that moment, were the most beautiful objects - not to be beheld, but rather to be cherished, memorized. I became aware that the feeling of the waves rushing over my body was extremely pleasurable when I caught myself moaning in cadence with the tide. There was no one around me for several yards in any direction as I almost uncontrollably smiled, laughed, and moaned in the sea.

I knew it was time to get out when I almost lost my glasses to a twice-me-sized wave. The last time I was at the beach we all went skinny dipping in the middle of the night and I, of course, left my glasses on our towel. It's easy to forget how blind I am when I have 20/20 vision every waking hour, but that beach slapped me in the face and made sure I'd never forget; I wandered around to every towel on the dusky beach shouting for my boyfriend over the loud drone of waves, tits and ass flopping hither and fro. I couldn't see anything, of course, but I know I gave a few people quite the show. :p

I plopped down on my boogie board near our bags, took some pictures, and marveled at the scenery. I couldn't see I or her friend, but I knew where they were because that's where everyone was staring. She's 5'7" without heels with perky D-cup breasts and a curvy, tan body with smooth skin and a great smile. Plus she was wearing her brand new white, brown, and gold bikini. Somewhere between this train of thought and being fucking faded, I nearly pulled out my new vibrator to masturbate in front of all the families and lifeguards and police!



We smoked another bowl and a round of cigars and then headed home; I went straight to L and M's apartment because I have visitors this week and let's just say they're not 420 friendly. I took a shower to wash off the salt and sand while they got ready for a dip in the pool. I brought my toy in the tub with me and gave everyone in the neighborhood - mostly L, M, and their friend who was over - a vocal show.

I positioned the wall-mounted showerhead so it would hit my pussy most directly but also spray on my chest and face. I laid down, one leg on the wall, one perched on the side of the tub, and turned Ribs on for the first time. I started off slowly, on the lowest setting, rubbing my outer lips. Then the inside lips. Then the clitoris and hood. I pressed my toy's bumps and ridges deep into my skin and screamed my first orgasm.

M came in a few times to "check on me" while L prepared dinner. I was sucking the juices off of the dildo when he thrust the shower curtain to the side in an exaggerated hello. Embarrassed, I leapt to my feet and giggled. He cupped a breast, massaged it, then pinched the nipple in a way that drives me nuts.

"I'm horrible," I muttered with the dildo still inches from my mouth.

"Why?"

"Because I want to kiss you."

His eyes glistened and he stood still for a moment. I just stared at him, curious. Then he grabbed my face and kissed me with plump lips. He pulled his face away but kept his hand on my chin and smiled, eyeing me quickly from head to toe before slipping away back to the kitchen.

After several more satisfying orgasms with Ribs, I finally emerged with a childish grin. We were all ready to go to the pool - except M, aroused from yesterday's romp and undoubtedly planning round 2. L said she wasn't in the mood but that he could fuck me if we both agreed, but I could tell she wasn't completely comfortable with what she was saying so I acquiesced. Still, he took my hand and walked me to the bed. He placed me between his knees as he dropped his trunks and reclined onto a pillow and I couldn't help myself but to suck him off. Taking in a cock that big and hearing him moan from the strokes of my tongue made my worked-out pussy quiver in delight.

After only about a minute, L emerged looking disheartened, so I stepped out of the room and let them have their way with each other as I surfed the web; their friend had left somewhere between my second and tenth showergasm. Then we had fun at the pool - two underwater hand jobs and an interesting experimental run-in with the jacuzzi jet - and came back to pass out.

Two good days in a row! I can't stop fantasizing about all the other people I'd like to fuck as if I was single. I don't know when the realization of infidelity will hit me, but when it does I'll be back to update. And probably before then with more sexy tales. :x

/ser infiel.

PS: Today's picture has been brought to you by the always entertaining White Meat on Black Street. In my opinion, the cocks are a disgusting waste of money, but the girls are pretty cute! And as always, comments are undoubtedly appreciated! :)

2 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

What wonderful writing to wake up to. Thanks for the comment at my blog, and thanks for sharing your words here. I've subscribed to your blog and am looking forward to whatever's next.

Ser Infiel said...

A late reply for BW - Thank you so much! I appreciate waking up to wonderful comments myself. ;) Have a sexy Saturday!