Tuesday, August 12, 2008

TMI Tuesday #147 - "Out" Magazine edition

I've got some real-life stories to tell but first. . .how about a little TMI? ;)

1. What is your favorite song to have sex to? I'm quite the kinky bitch but I'm still in my 20s; sometimes there's music in the background and sometimes there isn't, but it's not something I've ever planned out. High on ecstasy last month, my boyfriend and I had a foursome with our friends A and P. Let's just say ecstasy, techno music and dripping cum make for quite the threesome!

2. What is your vision of hell? Honestly, quite Dante's Inferno-esque and I don't know why. My friends and I have a longstanding joke about who's going to which circle of hell and how they'll have to make new basement levels for cheating SOBs like us. Haha!

3. In the film made of your life, who will play you? Drew Barrymore. I've been told I have her smile, we share the same body type and one of her characters has my name - my real name. ;) Guess all you like; I'll give nothing away. :)

4. What is the one thing you most urgently need to tell your mom? Hm. I went with L today to get tested after noticing some possible symptoms of gonorrhea. :( I told her I just went to refill the medication I take every day for depression (generic Prozac). I couldn't bring myself to tell her I was getting STD checked; although I'm a worrywart who errs on the safe side, I can't have her even suspecting I'm a cheater.

5. What will be carved onto your tombstone? "[Name] Loves You."

Bonus. What is your drag name (which would be, first name: the name of your first pet; last name: the name of the street you grew up on)? Romeo Croft. Me-ow! Though when I do drag I use a completely nonsensical alias. ;)

/ser infiel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the STD test.

Good answers.

Ser Infiel said...

Sage - Thanks and thanks! :)