Thursday, August 14, 2008

HNT #2 - phone sex edition

This is a picture H snapped for me during the phone sex incident I blogged about. As you can tell he's a great size - 8" long and the width of the mouth of a sports drink bottle, in his words - and he's got an excellent mushroom tip. Very suckable/fuckable. ;)

I know this doesn't exactly qualify for my HNT but the idea is I would've been in the picture had we not lived in different states. Hehe.

For good measure I must apologize to one reader for the mislead about this week's HNT. ;) On the same note, let me whisper in your ear that. . .this is very similar to M's but thinner and with a more well-defined tip. M also shaves meticulously.


To be honest - and this could be just the guilt talking - I like J's more. I don't know that he could ever fill me the way M (or H. . .perhaps) could but he's a good 7" himself with a curve that hits my G-spot and sends me soaring into the clouds in 5 seconds flat. And he's so loving with a beautiful spirit. . .

Which sends my mind spinning with scenes from our 7-year friendship that hint at why the hell I would cheat on my favorite partner yet. I think I'll devote a whole post to that sometime in the near future. Poking, prodding, nagging and whining usually expidite my blogging. ;) Hehe.

Anyway, happy HNT!

/ser infiel.

5 comments:

Hubman said...

Never mind your partners, let's see you!!

8 inches? I think there may be a little exaggeration goin' on :-(

Good for you anyway ;-)

Ser Infiel said...

Hubman - This is after he came. ;) Stay tuned next week! Let's see what kind of Olympic-sized tricks I can pull from my bag. . . Hehe.

Hubman said...

Olympic sized? Oh, don't worry, I'll be checking in regularly, my dear.

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

HappyHNT! ;)

Here is my HNT!

Ser Infiel said...

Mariposa - Thanks and happy birthday! Check out my new HNT for a little illness pick-me-up. ;)