Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's like sex but it isn't. . .is it?

(TMI is below! =D)

My roommate and one of the many men who follows her like a cop follows a person of color in an electronics store didn't leave until almost midnight. I was horny. My loins had been moist since watching the soft-core girl-on-girl stripper scene on last night's CSI. (Is it just me or was it anticlimactic and rather depressing that the sports dude's "huge, disgusting, scandalous secret" was that he liked to cross-dress?) Anyway.

My vibrator was in my bedroom and I swear that just then, just briefly it sung to me like a nefarious siren.

"Come and get me - and come!"

I bolted from the couch, greedily snatched up Ribs and settled back in.

"Why don't you invite someone else to play so we can have some real fun?"

I wanted phone sex. Ribs wanted phone sex. I didn't want phone sex with my boyfriend. So I scrolled through my contacts until I found R, the boy I let J fool around with when we're apart - though he's only taken me up on the offer once and I went along for the ride. No answer; darn! I mulled over some other options and finally called H. No answer; damn! I texted both of them and then called each in turn once more. No answer from R; probably asleep.

"Hhh-hullo?" came the deep, sensuous voice of H in half-slumber just as I was about to give up and go for a solo.

I perked up. "Hey. I've got a vibrator on my pussy but I want you to help me come. Tell me your fantasies about me." It was the first time either of us had admitted our unspoken mutual attraction.

"Girl, you are bad. You are naughty! What would your boyfriend say if I told him about this conversation?"

"But you won't," I moaned, pressing Ribs's tip onto my hard clit.

"You sound so sexy. Oops - how did my hand get there? I can't wait until I have a break from work. I would fly over and pound that pussy right now if I could." When he said that, part of me worried this phone session would spill into a real-life infidelity but I was too horny to back out. At least for now, I've put a stop to my affair with M and am trying to stay as faithful as possible. Heh.

"So what are you thinking about?"

"Throwing you on the couch. Kissing you real soft - on your navel and thighs, shoulders and arms. Tickling you with my beard as I massage your whole body."

"Mm," I moaned, inserting Ribs.

"I wanna bend you over the table. Tie you down so you can't get away."

"Ooh, I like it rough."

"Oh do you? I'm stuffing your pussy full of me, very slowly and gently. If you ask me to go faster I'll pull your hair."

"No, please dont make love to me. I want you to fuck me!"

"I oughta yank the hair right off your head. . . I'll just take my dick away from you and get the feather instead. Let's see how much gentle you can handle." I giggle a little, imagining the feather on the nadir of my back, and moan softly. "Pretty good. But can you take the cat-o'-nine-tails?"

"Ooh, harder." I place Ribs back on my clit and turn up the speeds a couple of RPMs.

"Alright - but you had better not scream. Even when I whip your nipples." At this point I'd had 2 or 3 of those half-orgasm teases and I was ready for the real thing. I love phone sex because in general I can't control myself long enough to ease my way into a tantalizingly teasing explosion. On the phone, I force myself to wait until something really tickles my pickle before I'll co-sign for the release. "Hm. I know I locked the door but it almost feels like somebody's watching us. Do you feel it too?"

"Uh-huh. . ."

"I don't mind. Do you mind?"

"Nuh-uh. . ." As usual, my eyes were in the back of my skull and my head was racing with marvelously painted images.

"I think it's time to take you to the shower, you dirty girl. Let me start the water and get you all wet. Your body looks so hot glistening with dripping water. I just have to fuck you right here."

"Hard. And deep. And fast - as fast as you can. And if I scream, maybe our unexpected visitor can stick his cock in my mouth to shut me up?"

"You do like it rough! I can't wait to see you, girl. I wanna taste your pussy while you come."

Turning the conversation away from reality and onto my goal, I taunted, "I want you to bust in me."

"You'll let me pound you however I want, you take it rough and you'll let me bust a nut whenever I want?"

"As. . .long. . .as. . .I. . .come. . .too," I finally moaned, unable to hold back any longer. Something about the thought of someone's cum dripping between my legs really gets me going - and I can only have condomless sex with a "random" partner in my fantasies - but to hear that I'm exactly this guy's fantasy in so many ways sent me over the edge.

We talked for a bit longer until I bid him sweet, wet dreams and fell asleep wearing only a grin on my face.

Who knows - I might post a picture of his manhood for this week's HNT. Check back to find out what I decide. ;)

/ser infiel.

5 comments:

Hubman said...

Oh my, what an arousing read this early in the morning ;-)

Thank you for sharing. I'm really enjoying your blog!

Hubman said...

Damn, am I the only one who reads your blog? I'm gonna have to check with ASM about putting you on her blog roll!

Ser Infiel said...

Hubman - Thanks for always leaving me the sweetest comments; I really appreciate them! ;) I hope you're not the only one who reads my stuff. :( I am new and not very well-known, not on many blogrolls yet; I hope ASM will consider it! ^_^ I appreciate any publicity from and for the community. :)

Anonymous said...

Ooo. That was hot.

And I agree with you, the thought of feeling a guy cum hard inside me, and then feeling it slowly drip out really turns me on. I let X do it for the first and last time last night, just so I knew what it felt like. Lol.

Ser Infiel said...

Fallen - Isn't it yummy? I think it's some carnal, I'm-a-woman-now-watch-how-my-vagina-junction-can-function kink. Hehe.