Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness #16

1. Is there anything hanging from your vehicle's rear view mirror? Sometimes a handicap placard (it's a long and convoluted story) but usually nothing as far as I know; I mostly let my mom use my car because. . .I don't drive! :gasp: Hehe.

2. When you go into the bathroom, do you ever check behind the shower curtain? You know, to make sure no one is miraculously hiding back there. Yes! I always keep mine open for just that reason! J has clear shower doors, though, which is my only exception.

3. At what age did your mom or dad give you "the talk" about sex? I was surfing the 'net one day in junior high when my mom suddenly and "randomly" says to me, "You know, when two people love each other - or sometimes if they're just horny and lustful - they hug and kiss each other in a certain way." I went to the most ghetto elementary school in the city; I already knew how these things worked. But I was never very comfortable with my mother; I just sat silent, nodding and gulping with a dry throat. Hah!

4. If you could add anything at all to an airplane to make trips more interesting, what would it be and why? I don't fly very often so the flight alone is usually exciting enough. :) I love eavesdropping on whisperers or conversations in another language and taking pictures of the clouds and the people.

5. What is one thing you and your significant other can never seem to agree on? The openness of our relationship is an obvious one. Aside from that we don't disagree on much at all. :)

6. Have you ever walked in on someone else having sex? How did you and the people involved react? Once in high school I was at my best friend F's house with the aforementioned R; they were dating at the time. After wasting as much time as I could watching boring daytime TV, I finally emerged from the bedroom only to witness the most hardcore guy-on-guy scene going on in the living room. My eyes widened and I kind of giggled and ran away but they didn't seem to notice. =P And one time I was giving head to my ex G and we were walked in on by his best friend right when he came. We somehow covered it up but needless to say it wasn't the most satisfying orgasm of his life.

7. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What is one topic that can put you to sleep quicker than any other? Sports. I play sports; I don't watch sports. And I don't want to hear about who won this game or who was on a roll this season - much less the details of any particular match!

Why don't you join me in the Wednesday Weirdness fun? Just click and play every Wednesday! :)

/ser infiel.

2 comments:

Hubman said...

Whoa, wasn't expecting a guy-on-guy picture! Not that there is anything wrong with that, I was just hoping you had your HNT posting up a little early ;-)

ASM has her HNT up and I'm on the other HNT. Guess which is me?

ASM will be updating her blogroll and will be including you.

Ser Infiel said...

Hubman - Aw, awesome! :)

I left a comment on my guess for this week and I'd have to be a doozy of a dunce not to figure that one out. . .I think. =P

I'm all about shock value; you never know what picture I'll post! ;) I try to keep the pictures and the posts related though - like this one for F and R's interrupted fling.